The Bulletin is growing, now faster than ever.
Who are we? The Bulletin is a collaborative, fast-paced workplace. We gather a diverse array of the most informed and influential voices tracking man-made threats and bring their innovative thinking to a global audience. Cutting-edge science journalism is at the heart of what we do. We apply intellectual rigor to the conversation and do not shrink from alarming truths. We are also the nonprofit behind the iconic Doomsday Clock.
But we’re more than just a place to work, we’re a place to build a better future for everyone.
Our benefits include:
- 15 days of PTO in your first and second years, 20 days after that.
- 15 days of sick time.
- 12 paid holidays and paid time off between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
- Medical, vision and dental benefits.
- Flexible and dependent care FSA.
- Commuter benefits.
- SIMPLE IRA with employer match