Alan J. Kuperman
Alan J. Kuperman is an assistant professor at
the LB] School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin, and
senior policy analyst at the Nuclear Control Institute, Washington, D.C.
He worked as Charles E. Schumer's legislative director when
the Schumer amendment was enacted in 1992. This article is based on a
paper presented to the Twenty-Seventh Annual International Meeting on
Reduced Enrichment for Research and Test Reactors.
- Current Issue
- Agree to Disagree
- Book Review
- Development and Disarmament Roundtable
- Explain This
- Journal Article
- Nuclear Notebook
- Special Topics
- Voices of Tomorrow
- Focus on climate change and water: The international security threats
- Focus: Faith and climate change
- Focus: Whither the nuclear weapons complex?
- Special issue: Scientists in the public interest: A celebration of seven decades of the <I>Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists</I>
- Special issue: Surveying the future on the 70th anniversary of the founding of the <I>Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists</I>
- About Us
- Doomsday Clock